Thursday, December 18, 2008

Out of touch lately

I've been out of touch here for quite some time now. My mom has passed away now. She died the day after thanksgiving at 4:15 in the morning. We were and are very sad over it but... as her family could no longer see her suffering the way she was and feel very strongly that she is not doing that anymore at least. We all know that we will meet and see her again someday but for now we will have to live our lives as we all know she would want for us. My dad too has a positive attitude towards life in general and we are thankful for that. My sister and I are helping him with different things now he has to do by himself. My mom used to take care of all financial things even till the end and unfortunately he doesn't even have a clue as to even writing a check. Mom really spoiled and took care of him. We intend to do the same for him as mom did too. I'm not really good at sharing inner feelings and this is very hard for me to even write as I tend to be a more personal person and keep things to myself. I'm even like that with my family. I internalize and yes I know sometimes thats not a good thing but I do talk to myself alot, lol lol and I get it out that way. I'm used to being the one that people lean on and that role suits me I guess.
We're trying our best to get through the holidays as a family now. I'm not sure how often I will be entering here but today I did feel like it. Who knows what tomorrow will bring. Just wanted to say that I think of all of you and do see your posts but honestly I'm just not in the mood for anything right now. This too shall pass I know in time to come.
I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday to each and everyone of you.God bles you all
Nancy

9 comments:

Julie said...

Oh Nancy, I am so sorry about your mothers passing. I know how difficult a time your going through. My deepest condolences.

ADB said...

Nancy,

Was pointed your way by Julie, and am very sorry to hear of your loss. I lost my mother in May, and know only too well what you are going through. It is good to hear you are all adopting such a positive attitude, and wish you strength in the coming times.

Guido
http://call-for-support.blogspot.com

Sugar said...

sorry to hear about your mothers passing, but as you said she is no longer in pain, at peace now...& your faith that you'll see her again will help to ease the pain.
sending up prayers for the family, that you all cont to have strength, & get thru these difficult days with the help of God.
God bless...

D said...

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Sending prayers your way.

Nancy said...

Oh gosh....one of the deepest pains there is. My heart goes out to you.
Rely on anyone that helps you to get through this.

Nancy

Jeanie said...

Dear Nancy
Julie mentioned your loss over on her journal.
Please accept my condolences.
God bless you all.

Jeanie

Rose said...

Losing our mother is not easy. Mine died way to young after an illness. I miss her every day, but I know she is always around me.

Hope you have a blessed holiday.

JOHN said...

Nancy,I found your blog by way of Greg, I hope time is beginning to heal the hurt some. Believe me I know. I lost my dads jUne 20th 2008
Please stop by blog when your up to it. I would like to know how your doing
John

Anonymous said...

Oh nancy...so sorry about your loss....love you! she is in a better place with Jesus.

Patty {of : Hey it's me.....Patty!}